SSC CHLS COACHING
This exam is conducted every year for the selection of Probationary officers i.e. PO in Public/Government Sector Bank by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. the candidates can apply for it through official website
Though the educational qualification varies as per the post, but the basic requirement is as follow
- The candidate must hold bachelors degree in any discipline from recognized institute.
- An Indian citizen with no criminal record
- Candidate should have the knowledge of working on computer and computer operations.
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak official language and should have verbal and written proficiency in it.
Age limit- 20-30 years, age relaxation is given to candidates from reserved category.
Exam pattern and Syllabus
The exam is conducted on levels Prelims and mains, no interview required. To appear in mains qualifying prelims is mandatory. The final selection will be based on merit prepared by the score of mains exam.
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. English Language
100 Questions/ 100 Marks /60 Minutes
1. Reasoning & Computer
2. English Language,
3. Data Analysis & Interpretation,
4. General Awareness
5. Descriptive Test(Essay &Letter Writing
190 Questions /200 Marks/ 180 Minutes